Wednesday 21 May 2008

News to ease the load on your hump


I had some news that brightened up my otherwise slightly melancholic Wednesday and I thought that I like Stylebubble should share it with you. I very much dislike Wednesday mornings...the hump of the week...the previous weekend is a distant memory and the upcoming weekend...well doesn't seem very up and coming at all, I. Anyway, enough of my whiny ramblings, let me share with you some of the best news possible (if you live in London or close by). There is going to be one hell of a market at Dover Street Market on Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday. Vintage pieces from all Comme des Garçons collections between Fall Winter 2004 and Spring Summer 2007 plus Pierre Hardy, Martin Margiela, Raf Simons, Dior Homme, John Galliano, Nina Ricci, Undercover, Number (N)ine and many, many more that they've not told us about yet. This probably won't beat the Antwerp stock sales but this will certainly keep me occupied over the long Bank Holiday weekend.


I am going to get down there early both days (if I don't bankrupt myself on Sunday) and if you want to see me elbow my way to some bargains, or maybe you want to take me on, come on down!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is your wife? your blog rules too, but we are all worried about her!

Flat Broke Fab Ashleigh... said...

oh no! i just went to London last monday, clearly i picked the wrong monday to go! Well this calls for another trip to London town...

Thomas said...

Dammit I still live in the wrong country.

Style Salvage Steve said...

anonymous - Thanks but I am Mr Bubble not Mr Bytes. My blogger is here with me and still blogging away like the blogging fiend she is.
FBFA and Thomas - I will shop for you both! Which reminds me Thomas, I'm still waiting on the delivery from unsaleable.com

Berkley Magazine said...

Blaaah! I just found out about the market and have sadly missed it:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails